Membership has something for everyone. There are guidelines for membership that must me completed in order to become a full time member of the JWCS. Until these requirements are met, the candidate is considered a prospective.
Guidelines are as follows:
Candidates for admission to membership must submit an application form to one of the Vice Presidents. A prospective member shall be admitted to membership upon completion of the following requirements:
1. Attendance at three (3) General Meetings.
2. Participation in any Department Activity and Volunteering for a club fundraiser or service project.
3. Attendance at one (1) New Member Coffee.
4. Payment of dues to the Club Treasurer.
Prospective members are installed at a General Meeting.
Each member is required to:
1. Pay her dues before April 1st of each year.
2. Participate in declared department activities.
For information on membership and to obtain a copy of our membership applications please feel free to contact us at 973.300.7309 or email: email@example.com or submit your request using the form on our contact page.